STM Tuner Secondary | 2020 RZR PRO XPRegular price $1,054.00
*Please contact us or make a note in notes section of your cart the application you will be using this in so we can communicate with STM on what you will be needing.*
*Let us know in the notes what spring you will want if you choose one and what angle you want if you choose one. See Below.*
- Choose A Spring:
- KSS3 Black Spring 2 1/2" load 115 lbs - 1 1/4" load 220 lbs
- KSS9 Dark Green Spring 2 1/2" load 165 lbs - 1 1/4" load 280 lbs
- KSS8 Lime Green Spring 2 1/2" load 198 lbs - 1 1/4" load 322 lbs
- KSS12 Blue Spring 2 1/2" load 233 lbs - 1 1/4" load 337 lbs
- 210270-003 Orange/Purple Secondary 2 1/2" load 199 lbs - 1 1/4" load 370 lbs Spring
- Choose Your Angle:
- 33 Degree ATV Tuner Helix
- 35 Degree ATV Tuner Helix
- 35/40°P Gen 1 ATV Tuner Helix (Most Popular)
- 35/45ºP Gen1 ATV Helix
- 35/55ºP Gen1 ATV Helix
- 35/65ºP Gen1 ATV Helix
- 36º Reverse Rotation Helix
- 37/42ºP Gen1 ATV Helix
- 37/53 Degree ATV Tuner Helix
- 38/45º Gen1 ATV Helix
- 40 Degree ATV Tuner Helix
- 40/32ºP Gen1 ATV Helix
- 40/36 Degree ATV Tuner Helix
- 40/45º Gen1 ATV Helix
- 40/45º Reverse Rotation Helix
- 40/50ºP Gen1 ATV Helix
- 40/55ºP Gen1 ATV Helix
- 40/58 Degree ATV Tuner Helix
- 42 Degree ATV Tuner Helix
- 42/36° Gen 1 ATV Tuner Helix
- 42/40ºP Gen1 ATV Helix
- 44/32ºP Gen1 ATV Helix
- 44/36ºP Gen1 ATV Helix
- 45 Degree ATV Tuner Helix
- 45/35 Degree ATV Tuner Helix
- 45/40 Degree ATV Tuner Helix
- 45º Reverse Rotation Helix
- 47º Degree ATV Tuner Helix Gen1
- 48/36 Degree ATV Tuner Helix
- 50 Degree ATV Tuner Helix
- 50/34º ATV Tuner Helix
- 50/40 Degree ATV Tuner Helix
- 50/40ºA ATV Gen 1 Tuner Helix
- 50/40º Reverse Rotation Helix
- 50/45 Degree ATV Tuner Helix
- 53/37º ATV Tuner Helix
- 55/45 Degree ATV Tuner Helix
- 58/48 Degree ATV Tuner Helix
- 60 Degree ATV Tuner Helix
- 60/50 Degree ATV Tuner Helix
This is a FINNED style secondary that allows for more air movement inside the clutch housing, it helps keep the clutches, housing and belts cooler. You will need to cut the cross section part of the clutch housing duct to clear the adjustment nut on the secondary clutch to run this secondary.
This is an all billet construction that is capable of using compression springs. We have different spring rate options available (see menu above). We have many helix angles available (see menu for options). We can also provide custom helix angles if you desire for an additional fee.
Comes with bolt for installation.
Can be used along with the stock primary or the STM primary. Best results are acquired when running both the STM primary and STM tuner together.
Choose a helix angle - The most popular helix is the 35/40ºP. It is a good all-around helix. We found that is worked the best for the average to aggressive trail rider.
Choose a spring– The most popular spring is the KSS8 lime green. This spring works well for most average to aggressive trail/dune riders.
KEEP IN MIND WE CAN ONLY GET YOU CLOSE WITH SET-UP. Everyone's riding style is different so it’s up to you - the customer to do the fine tuning!
Build time on STM Clutches that are out of stock is roughly 2-3 weeks.
Please Review Terms & Policies on cancellation of order!