*Please contact us or make a note in notes section of your cart the application you will be using this in so we can communicate with STM on what you will be needing.*
*DESIRED CAM ARM WEIGHT SET UP OR MACHINE MODIFICATIONS, SPECIFIC TIRE USED AND ELEVATION. IF UNSURE OF SETUP LIST YEAR, MAKE, MODEL, TIRE SIZE, VEHICLE MODIFICATIONS AND RIDING STYLE -WHERE YOU RIDE AND OUR TECH'S WILL CHECK YOUR SETUP AND MAKE CHANGES IF.*
*Let us know in the notes what spring if you want one and base weight. See below.*
Rage 4 Wide Captured Pin Primary Clutch
Completely Redesigned STM Rage 4WCP Primary clutch features a wider, thicker, more durable spider with our new composite spider roller bushings for long life and quiet operation. The new design utilizes a captured pin with set screws for maximum durability and ease of use. Along with the new captured pin design we have all new composite cam arm bushings for long life in harsh environments. We have also added a finned fixed sheave for added air flow and cooler operation.
The Rage 4WCP primary has two different styles of adjustable cam arms available. The AFP series of weights are used for the RS-1 and lower power turbo applications. The HB series weights feature a "humpback" design and offer good belt grip on the bottom end and awesome mid to top end performance especially on higher HP machines. The Rage 4WCP clutch works well with stock or aftermarket tunes that utilize the stock turbo running pump gas, or race gas tunes and bigger turbo kits. This is the ideal high HP Dune/ Hill shooter clutch.
Included with the clutch is a weight fastener kit to calibrate the cam arms, and a compression tool to change the weights or spring in the clutch without removing it from the engine.
The Rage 4WCP utilizes the STM PATV or PS style springs available on our website. The clutch will be shipped fully assembled with a BASELINE weight setup installed based on the specs provided by the customer at time of order. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the clutch is calibrated properly for their machine per the instructions provided. This clutch uses the OEM belt specified for your machine. Aftermarket belts can also be used however most of the time an aftermarket belt will require a slightly different calibration for maximum performance/belt life. This clutch can be used with the the OEM secondary clutch or the STM billet Tuner secondary clutch.
- Choose a Spring:
- 810006 Red/Silver-Orange Primary Spring with .125 spring shim installed (2 1/4" load 96 lbs - 1 1/4" load 187 bs))
- PATV21 Teal Primary Spring (2 1/2" load 40 lbs - 2 1/4" load 68 lbs - 1 1/4" load 200 lbs)
- PATV22 Bright Yellow Primary Spring (2 1/2" load 29 lbs - 2 1/4" load 75 lbs - 1 1/4" load 260 lbs)
- PATV1 Red (with 50ys cam arms only)Primary Spring (2 1/2" load 35 lbs - 1 1/4" load 140 lbs)
- PATV2 Orange Primary Spring (2 1/2" load 75 lbs - 1 1/4" load 140 lbs)
- PATV14 Dark Blue Primary Spring (2 1/2" load 80 lbs - 1 1/4" load 160 lbs)
- PATV18 Black Gold Primary Spring (2 1/2" load 80 lbs - 2 1/4" load 104 lbs - 1 1/4" load 200 lbs)
- PATV4 Purple Primary Spring (2 1/2" load 120 lbs - 1 1/4" load 182 lbs)
- PATV23 Red / Black Primary Spring (2 1/2" load 118 lbs - 2 1/4" load 139 lbs - 1 1/4" load 225 bs)
- PATV24 Red / Silver Primary Spring (2 1/2" load 138 lbs - 2 1/4" load 159 lbs - 1 1/4" load 245 bs)
- 810016 Black / Green Primary Spring (2 1/4" load 165 lbs - 1 1/4" load 285 bs)
- PATV12 Almond Primary Spring (2 1/2" load 19 lbs - 1 1/4" load 160 lbs)
- Choose Base Weight:
- 50 Gram Base HB Series Part# 1001585
- 60 Gram Base HB Series Part# 1001584
- 50 Gram Base AFP Series Part# 2001151
- 60 Gram Base AFP Series Part# 2001245
- 50 Gram Base Y Series Part# 1001393
- 60 Gram Base Y Series Part# 1001394
- High Engagement - 60 Gram Base .470 wide Notched HBRN Series Part# 1001631
- High Engagement - 72 Gram Base .570 wide Notched HBRN Series Part# 1001632
The stock or STM (1001190) Clutch Puller will be required to remove the OEM clutch.
Build time on STM Clutches that are out of stock is roughly 2-3 weeks.