Treal Performance 2017-2021 Can-Am X3 “Sport” Exhaust
MFG P/N: TRP-X3-SE
Fits the following models:
- CanAm Maverick X3 17-21
- All X3 models
- 2 Seat and 4 Seat
- Full 3 Inch Turbo Back Exhaust
- High End Quality
- Dyno proven performance
- Horsepower Gain up to 10hp & 7hp at Peak Power
- 2 o2 Sensor Bungs for Option to Run Aftermarket Wideband Gauge
- Food Grade Stainless Steel
- 3 Inch V-band Flange Assembly
- Straight through full flow Resonator & Muffler
- 100% TIG Welded
- Great Sound and Flow Without Being Obnoxiously Loud
- No Tune Required
- Light Weight Design
- Over 25lbs lighter than Stock Exhaust System
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Comes with all Brackets, Mounts and Hardware Needed for Install.
- For sound clip go to YouTube and search for Treal Performance X3 exhaust
Treal Performance “Sport” full 3-inch turbo back exhaust for the Maverick X3. This Exhaust is by far your most popular exhaust system. The “Sport” exhaust used to be named the “Full Quiet” being our original first exhaust we came out with. The Sport Exhaust will give you the best performance and best sports car sound with out being too loud.
The Treal Performance full 3-inch exhaust systems will outperform any other exhaust. It will outperform by a notable margin any other exhaust on the low end to mid-range. It's 3-inch full flow exhaust will let the turbo spool up faster, which will increase low end power and torque! We have seen gains of over 10hp to the wheels down low and 7hp gain at peak power over stock! No other exhaust will make more bottom end torque and horsepower in a drag race launch or low-end pull. Unlike many other systems that are too loud or sound like an RZR, this one has that sports car sound with the performance growl you are looking for.
Treal Performance exhaust has a killer look to it! Very nice all stainless which exits out the center this system is a top selection in on looks, performance, and sound. Run this with or without the rear plastic cover. The sound is not obnoxiously loud like you may think a full 3.0 open system would be.
Treal Performance has designed all their exhaust to be able to mix and match different front and rear sections. If you buy a Treal Performance exhaust and decide you want a different sound quieter or louder you can contact Treal Performance or one of their vendors to buy add on replacement sections that have or don't have a resonator or muffler.